- This event has passed.
ARE YOU WINNING HIGH-CONSEQUENCE CONVERSATIONS?
August 11 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm EDT
Now You Can!
Every interaction you have with a client has consequences, whether you are approaching it strategically or not. How intentional are you being about navigating these conversations?
* Create your winning conversation game plan
* Define intentions and desired outcomes for key client interactions
* Identify the conversation “persona” and needs of the person on the other side of your interaction
* Ask the “right” questions to get to what your client really wants or may have concerns about
* Drive positive outcomes and position yourself as a trusted partner
This is a joint meeting with The National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI).
Lisa Mitchell, CFI is a communications expert and Founder of Power Body Language. She specializes in Body Language and Non Verbal communication skills, coaching high-performing executives, and providing expert analysis during jury selection. She is a Certified Forensic Interviewer (CFI) and a Certified Body Language Trainer and holds a Masters Degree in Management. Lisa works with companies and organizations worldwide to provide best-in-class Communications workshops, trainings, and keynote speeches.
HINT: Before clicking “Get Tickets” to make your purchase, enter a ticket quantity.