Joint service project with NARI and ASID at Gleaners Opportunity
Lets get out there in the community and make a difference!
Sign up information is listed below.
- Each volunteer will need to register prior to volunteering on VolunteerHub using your group’s unique link (link below). Registration/sign up takes about 3-5 minutes for a new user.
- Click the link and then click on the blue sign up button next to your volunteer shift. Be sure to choose the correct shift if more than one is listed!
- If you already have a VolunteerHub account, you will be able to log in to complete your registration.
- If you do not have a VolunteerHub account, you will prompted to create one.
- Please have all volunteers in your group register and sign up for the shift by Friday, November 4th
- As the group leader, once you are registered, we can set your account so that you can see who is signed up from your group.
Preparing to Volunteer:
- Please review the volunteer map for more information about where to park and check in once you arrive.
- Please arrive at the designated arrival time (15 minutes before the start of your shift) to ensure that we have time to get you checked in and trained.
- Please note: Closed-toe shoes (sneakers, boots, etc.) are required when volunteering.
- Due to the increased spread of COVID-19, Gleaners is implementing additional precautions to protect staff, volunteers, and neighbors. Effective Monday, February 28, 2022, masks are optional for all volunteers, guests, and visitors at Gleaners.
- While we do our very best for a group to stay together, we cannot make any guarantees. Tasks and assignments are based on need, staff availability, products, number of volunteers, and much more. We appreciate your understanding in this matter.
|Volunteer Shift Recap
Group Name: NARI
Number of Volunteers: approximately 20-25 volunteers per shift
Date and time of volunteerism: 8:30-11:30am and 12:30-2:30pm
Doors will open no later than: 8:15am and 12:15pm
All volunteers will register/sign up at the following link:
Registration/Sign Up is due by: Friday, November 4th